Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Recently, a friend of mine sent me the following quote,
"It is never too late to become what you might have been." 


Is it too late? Is it ever too late to do the things you enjoy doing?

Maybe, I'm feeling how a dancer feels when she finds her old dance shoes at the back of a dusty closet and realizes that they may no longer fit but she is going to try them on anyway. And if she manages to even take a few steps in them, she will be satisfied because at least she had the courage to do so. However, if by chance they do fit, then maybe she will dance again. Only this time she will dance for herself and the pleasure it gives her, not just to please others.
Is it ever too late to enjoy the song or the music or the dance?
Fortunately, I don't believe so.


 I can’t say for certain when Figures at Dawn will perform live again in front of an audience but I can tell you this: Yes. We want to make new music for an entire new generation of fans. We’ll shoot videos to promote our new material and we would love to hear these songs performed by younger up and coming singers and bands.When I listen to groups like Florence & The Machine I feel that this is the time for our music too. If youve never heard this amazing singer then do yourself a favour and watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EIeUlvHAiM

I can tell you if we had a chance to open up for her we'd rehearse until we owned the stage ! :0) Talk to you soon, 
Sue 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment